In the Apps Interface, you can initiate a number of operations, such as:
- Use the navigation menu to select a specific AppGroup.
- Start a New Visual or a New App.
- Navigate to a visual or app to view it simply by clicking on its tile.
- Switch between Grid View and List View.
- Preview descriptive information about an application in grid view (hover over
the app until a tooltip appears).
- Select and mark visuals and apps (hover over the top right corner and click
the check-mark in grid view, or simple click the check-mark in list
- Edit or delete individual visuals or apps directly, in list view.
- Perform single or group operations on marked visuals and apps, such as assignment to app
groups, application acceleration, removing apps from app groups, and
- When viewing a particular App Group without current selections, you can select
to view it as a Standalone App.